Dinghy Park Changeover
1. Dinghies to be moved to rows according to Jo's boat park plan published on the web - Jo lead
No dinghies to be left on the car parks - dinghies (or anything) found that shouldn't be on the boat park to be placed by scrap heap.
2. Carpet to be put back down between rows. Colin has the nails and a hammer.
3. Rubbish to be collected from around the site and put in the bin. Tyres and blocks to be neatly stacked along edges. Sailboard to be chopped up and put in the black bin.
4. Scrap Iron (including any remaining cradles) to be collected from around the site and placed in the usual corner ready for scrap person/late-owner collection.
5. Tender racks to be assembled
6. If possible launch Tern Too and at least one rib - we need them for Sunday.
7. Final Race kit sort out - Sail store, Chart room, Imogen.